PLK Secret Santa - The Clues

You have given Secret Santa your wish list for X'mas. Now's the time to pick a clue and make your purchase in time for the PARTY! [All clues have been taken/ allocated]

1) Saggy, I need some support below!!!

2) “Cash” to be used only at shops in malls like Bugis Junction and Tampines Mall that will expire in 1 year's time!

3) I wish to see better. I'm hydrophobic.

4) Without it, my paddle will catch a cold.

5) I come in various flavors. I am not a solid. I have various kinds of smells. What am I?

6) It warms your mouth when you’re feeling cold; it cools your mouth when you’re feeling hot.

7) An essential vessel during every training…I want mine in RAD!!

8) Rubbery feeling, dry with just a twist. Make my body clean and dry!!

9) I’m feeling smelly after training.

10) I am always late. I need to know the time when I am outdoors.

11) I get blisters in my hand after every weight training session.

12) A work companion…FOLLOWS the lady to work DAILY.

13) The bigger it is, The longer it'll last. The more you use, The smaller it becomes.

14) I’m a bookworm, but I don’t like books!!! I’m from Japan.

15) For school use: it has a lot of colour, from light to dark. Interior designers also use it.

16) A paper that can translate into liquidity from a renowned bookstore.

17) Flour, oatmeal, eggs, butter, raisin and don’t have to be famous.

18) Thunder dog

19) Ho! Ho! Ho! It is in a mess! Need to keep it tidy and keep it whole… feel safe and protected.

20) I don’t like walking around topless, but wearing something with sleeves is just too hot. And I am large.

21) Distance to cover, mileage to check

22) Something that comes in the form of paper, with value and can exchange for sports wear etc

23) LAND + a bird that eats meat

24) I can’t run.

25) http://www.s_nym_s_c.c_m.tw/p_p/j__nn_w_ng' (aeiou). Her latest album.

26) 身体店

27) I need something to contain my shoes; best if Juraimy grades it with a tick.

28) It comes in a pair…can be a left and can be a right at the same time.

29) Providing comfort, warmth and cushion. Whether marathon or BR run...For the entire body weight is on it.

30) Wearable accessories

31) A currency it is not, yet it facilitates me to covet the transcribed world of the "real" or unreal". It's glossy; pliable but hard enough. It's only of worth where there's "boundaries”.

32) Small not small, big not big. It’s small enough to put in the pocket and big enough to store lots of things. But it is not a thumbdrive.

33) It comes in only two sizes yet many different colours and designs used to quench our thirst in times of need! Rmbr reddd is my colourrr!

34) We wear this every weekend, which results in only our arm tan. I'm small.

35) I am made of natural material. I am storage favourite. I am square in shape.

36) Versatility is thy middle name in fulfilling your heart's desire.

Choose wisely and with haste. Clues will be dispensed on a 1st-come-1st-served basis. Email your 1st and 2nd choice of clues (the serial numbers) to Chee Peng. You will receive a confirmation email/sms upon successful bidding of the clue of your choice.

Gift budget: $15 - $20

For more info, check your email from the Secret Santa team!

No comments: